Security Force training
Train with the best !.
The Comprehensive Security Training program focuses on providing the most realistic and practical fundamental base for entry-level candidates in the security field. All of the training provided is designed to be an attainable step-by-step process to develop a confident understanding of each topic through classroom and practical exercises.
Our highly experienced team of security training specialists, Our instructors incorporate their many years of military and executive protection training and experience into the course curriculum.
Our mission is to educate and graduate tactically proficient individuals, as Executive Protection Professionals, while instilling the social responsibilities required to work in the security field.
Our trainings can encompass broad points of view to narrow solution-oriented presentations to meet the challenges of specific business units. We work with institutions to understand their needs and what training they need, then customize presentations around the staff, facility and risk. Our work is tailored directly to each client for those purposes.
As a veteran-operated company, Pioneer Security Force lays the foundation for transition from the military world to the academic world. The environment at Pioneer Security Force facilitates a transition from the black and white of the military, to the full color spectrum of the civilian world, and prepares students to succeed in an academic environment. Upon completion of programs at Pioneer Security Force, students obtain a better understanding of what it takes to succeed academically, preparing them to move on to institutions of higher education and/or commence careers as protection agents.
We have a unique variety of domestic, foreign and specialty firearms, weapons systems and training equipment. Covering, pistols, rifles, carbines, shotguns and long range rifles. We have exclusive restricted weapon systems, fully automatic, short barreled rifles, personal defense weapons and silences (rifles and pistols).
Main Training Facility
- Indoor close quarters combat training area
- Indoor large training/ demonstration area (static, movement & FX isolation techniques)
- Indoor/ outdoor training area (half covered & full covered, gravel & concrete surfaces)
- Live fire ranges, pistol, rifle & shotgun (paper, steel, mobile target systems & barricades)
- Live fire shoot house complex & overhead catwalk (range)
- Rappelling tower (60 foot) 7 level complex, force on force & live fire frangible
- Rappelling tower (fast rope set up with platform)
- Multi level (FX & CQT) shoot & no shoot mobile targets
- Outside building, multi-room complex force on force & CQT training (overhead catwalk)
- Urban village training area, force on force
- Training vehicles
- Basic threat and risk analysis
- Risk management and mitigation strategies
- Preparation and implementation of security plans
- Basics of security methodologies (concentric layers of protection, use of personnel, processes and technology, information security) and references for further study
- Basics of procurement and contracting of services
- Incident response and crisis management
- Communication skills
- Defensive driving
- Hostile environment training
- Selection, training and supervision of security personnel
- Methods of security intelligence gathering and preparation
- Interaction with local authorities
- Governance issues, such as the organization’s code of conduct, local regulation, international principles
- Detecting hostile or suspicious activity in the workplace
- Implementation and training of Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) required safety and health standards training
- Chemical biological and radiological hazards and awareness training
- Case Study – Security Training Services of Legal Advocacy Organization
Specific skills relevant to the trainees. This may include: